Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Generous

Yesterday I met with my friend Ann who donated both art AND craft items to the auction.  I was really kind of humbled by her generousity.  We'd met up at church beforehand (Bethany Presbyterian, of course).  I'd gotten there late and was sitting in the back.  You know how worship can move you sometimes?  Well, it had totally moved her, and she mentioned how excited she was getting for the auction.  It makes me feel not alone in this.  I sometimes wonder if I'm "calling in" too many favors for this auction.  On a broader level, I also wonder why no one cares or tries to make life better for others.  Ann reminds me that's not true.  I think sometimes you just have to create a way for others to be a part of change...

No comments:

Post a Comment