Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Marketing

I've also been learning about marketing recently.

I'm not going to get people to my auction unless they know about it.  Lindsay, of Rescue:Freedom, suggested that I come up with a Facebook page ALONG with the Facebook invitation.  She also suggested that I come up with a contest to drum up some interest.  SO, if you "like" my page AND share it on your FB feed, I'll enter you into a drawing to win a free painting.  The drawing will be at the auction.  I think that's helped, and I'll continue to post about that.

I'm also coming up with a flyer and poster for the auction.  I'm also coming up with places to display those.  SO, if you know of a good place, let me know!  I have no idea how many posters I'll need, and I'm not sure how many I can afford to print.  God will make a way.  I'll be putting them up at my previous church, friend's churches, in the Pioneer Square neighborhood.  I'll be advertising in community newspapers, and I'm not sure where else.  I'd thought of Craigslist, but that also creeps me out.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment